- Put an X between the brackets on this line if you have done all of the following:
- Reproduced the problem in Safe Mode: http://flight-manual.atom.io/hacking-atom/sections/debugging/#using-safe-mode
- Followed all applicable steps in the debugging guide: http://flight-manual.atom.io/hacking-atom/sections/debugging/
- Checked the FAQs on the message board for common solutions: https://discuss.atom.io/c/faq
- Checked that your issue isn’t already filed: https://github.com/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%%3Aissue+user%%3Aatom
- Checked that there is not already an Atom package that provides the described functionality: https://atom.io/packages
I got a lot of problems when I try to run commands on Atom to “bash.exe”. No matter what extension I use.
Steps to Reproduce
- Enable “Bash Ubuntu” for Windows 10.
- Setup compiler for my application on “Bash Ubuntu”.
- Test from “bash.exe” and “powershell.exe”. Everything work ok.
- Install Atom.
- Create an runner on Atom.
- Get msg “Erro: 0x80070057”
Reproduces how often: always happen.
Atom : 1.15.0-beta0
Chrome : 52.0.2743.82
Node : 6.5.0
node 4.4.5 x64
visual studio 2015
Windows 10 Pro (with all lastest updates)
I got the same problem with any extension I use.
I wrote an question at Stack Overflow too: