Please make sure that this is a build/installation issue. As per our GitHub Policy, we only address code/doc bugs, performance issues, feature requests and build/installation issues on GitHub. tag:build_template
- OS Platform and Distribution (e.g., Linux Ubuntu 16.04): Linux centos
- Mobile device (e.g. iPhone 8, Pixel 2, Samsung Galaxy) if the issue happens on mobile device:
- TensorFlow installed from (source or binary):
- TensorFlow version: 1.4.1
- Python version: 3.6.2
- Installed using virtualenv? pip? conda?: virtualenv conda
- Bazel version (if compiling from source):
- GCC/Compiler version (if compiling from source):7.2.0
- CUDA/cuDNN version:cudnn-6.0.21-cuda8.0_0
- GPU model and memory:Tesla K20Xm 4G
Describe the problem
I was wondering why keras is under /path/tensorflow/python instead of /path/tensorflow/ anymore?
Is it because of new version?
I asked this question is because one package I am trying to use call tensorflow.keras when I import it, while my keras is actually under tensorflow.python.keras, and I want to find the reason before I reinstall everything.
Provide the exact sequence of commands / steps that you executed before running into the problem
Any other info / logs
Include any logs or source code that would be helpful to diagnose the problem. If including tracebacks, please include the full traceback. Large logs and files should be attached.