- Put an X between the brackets on this line if you have done all of the following:
- Reproduced the problem in Safe Mode: https://flight-manual.atom.io/hacking-atom/sections/debugging/#using-safe-mode
- Followed all applicable steps in the debugging guide: https://flight-manual.atom.io/hacking-atom/sections/debugging/
- Checked the FAQs on the message board for common solutions: https://discuss.atom.io/c/faq
- Checked that your issue isn’t already filed: https://github.com/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%%3Aissue+user%%3Aatom
- Checked that there is not already an Atom package that provides the described functionality: https://atom.io/packages
Multiple cursors on click don’t seem to work now – this is regardless of whether “Multi Cursor on Click” is checked or not in the Editor panel. Disabling it in the settings does add the key to
config.cson, but explicitly setting it to true in the config file does not work either.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a file
Ctrland click multiple locations in the file
Multiple cursors to be active at each location that is clicked.
The cursor moves to the last location that is clicked.
Reproduces how often:
Atom : 1.48.0 Electron: 5.0.13 Chrome : 73.0.3683.121 Node : 12.0.0
apm 2.5.0 npm 6.14.5 node 10.20.1 ia32 atom 1.48.0 python 2.7.10 git 2.18.0.windows.1 visual studio 2015
I know this can arise due to an interaction with hyperclick, but that should not be the case here as I have my hyperclick configured to use another key combination. Also I did check that it occurs in safe mode.