This occur on Huaweï MediaPad T3 10 (AGS-L09) – Androïd 7 / EMUI 5.1 / Snapdragon 425 / 2Go RAM / 800×1280
Note that this issue DO NOT occur on these other devices tested on my own :
- Huaweï P8 Lite (Android 6 + EMUI 5.1)
- Huaweï P9
- HTC Nexus 9 (Android 7.1.1)
- Galaxy Tab A 2016 ( Android 7)
Description of the problem
Mesh with MeshPhongMaterial is rendered black, the sample of official documentation is concerned too.
All my test with MeshPhongMaterial do the same, whatever light used…
No problem with MeshLambertMaterial (but can’t use it since it don’t accept bumpMap
As an old code of mine worked, I’ve done many test that revealed this issue happen since version 74 of Three.js. Version 73 worked (as 72 and 71)
Warnings on Chrome console :
- three.min.js:145 : THREE.WebGLRenderer: WEBGL_depth_texture extension not supported.
- three.min.js:145 : THREE.WebGLRenderer: OES_texture_float_linear extension not supported.
- three.min.js:93 : THREE.WebGLProgram: gl.getProgramInfoLog() –From Vertex Shader:
–From Fragment Shader:
Link was successful.
- r73 to r86
- Cordova + XWalk