ionic info from a terminal/cmd prompt and paste the output below.
~/Projects/Issues/ionic-playground (master): ionic info ✔ Gathering environment info - done! Ionic: ionic (Ionic CLI) : 4.1.1 (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/ionic) Ionic Framework : @ionic/angular 4.0.0-beta.7 @angular-devkit/core : 0.7.4 @angular-devkit/schematics : 0.7.4 @angular/cli : 6.1.4 @ionic/ng-toolkit : 1.0.6 @ionic/schematics-angular : 1.0.5 System: NodeJS : v9.8.0 (/usr/local/Cellar/node/9.8.0/bin/node) npm : 6.4.0 OS : macOS High Sierra
Describe the Bug
Navigation animations do not work in iOS, but do work for MD.
Steps to Reproduce
- clone and build the sample app
- run in chrome, open dev tools, toggle open the device toolbar
- choose an Android device and refresh
- click on “Child Page” link and note that MD nav works fine
- click on “go home” link
- choose iOS device and refresh
- repeat nav from above and note that there is no animation, tough the “go home” click seems to delay for it…
NOTE: if you refresh while on second page, everything works fine.
Animation works in iOS.
NOTE: second.page just defines an outlet. Refactoring this a bit as such alleviates the issue:
However, that is also a fundamental change to how the OP has architected their app. Still getting info on use case from the community member.