System information (version)
- OpenCV => 22.214.171.124
- Operating System / Platform => win10
- Compiler => PyCharm 2019.3.4
Hello! When I resize a picture in seemingly one way I get different results.
Steps to reproduce
image = np.ones((10, 10)) image1 = cv2.resize(image, (2, 2), cv2.INTER_AREA) [[1. 1.] [1. 1.]] image2 = cv2.resize(image, (2, 2), interpolation=cv2.INTER_AREA) [[0.99999998 0.99999998] [0.99999998 0.99999998]]
I will be glad for your help!
Issue submission checklist
- I report the issue, it’s not a question
- I checked the problem with documentation, FAQ, open issues,
forum.opencv.org, Stack Overflow, etc and have not found solution
- I updated to latest OpenCV version and the issue is still there
- There is reproducer code and related data files: videos, images, onnx, etc