- Put an X between the brackets on this line if you have done all of the following:
- Reproduced the problem in Safe Mode: https://flight-manual.atom.io/hacking-atom/sections/debugging/#using-safe-mode
- Followed all applicable steps in the debugging guide: https://flight-manual.atom.io/hacking-atom/sections/debugging/
- Checked the FAQs on the message board for common solutions: https://discuss.atom.io/c/faq
- Checked that your issue isn’t already filed: https://github.com/issues?utf8=✓&q=is%%3Aissue+user%%3Aatom
- Checked that there is not already an Atom package that provides the described functionality: https://atom.io/packages
HTML syntax highlighting not working when adding code from snippets. Have to close and open the file and then it highlights.
Steps to Reproduce
- save html code in snippet
- open a new file and save it as .html
- start typing the snippet name and select the snippet
- see that the some highlighting is missing
- close the page and open it up again
- see that the highlighting is there
Highlighting would be there when the snippet is added.
Highlighting is not there – or at least some is missing. Must open and close the file to see the highlighting.
Reproduces how often:
All the time – although, depending on the snippet code it may be partially working – see this example.
Atom : 1.50.0
Chrome : 73.0.3683.121
Node : 12.0.0
Win 10 version 2004