Help creating the global umd files for people that want to use script tags and use everything…
Needs to output:
We don’t want
webpack://urls in the source maps file. source map paths must be relative to the bundle like
- Minified versions that don’t actually set
rxjsin global scope (This seems to be the default with webpack
- There’s already an npm script called
build:umd. It should work there.
- The general idea of what exists is to copy sources to
package/srcand build from that, since that directory needs to be there anyhow.
- Needs to work as part of
npm run build. We don’t want to change anything else about the
buildscript, it’s building everything else (seemingly) just fine.
- Can’t additionally alter the structure of
package/. Everything that’s being put there in the build process needs to be there.
- Just needs to put bundles and their sourcemaps under
- We don’t want or need a whole bunch of new npm scripts
- Needs to work on Windows.
Experimental branch can be found at: https://github.com/reactivex/rxjs/tree/experimental