If you run the Snack demo on Android the listeners don’t work, so the state never is updated.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/sdk/notifications/
- Click on “Try this example on Snack” button
- Install Expo Client on your device (Android)
- Scan the QR Code.
- Tap on Press to send notification
- The listener
onReceivedmust be called, but it doesn’t happen and of course the state is not updated.
- Tap on the notification and the
onResponseReceivedlistener must be called but also it doesn’t work.
I think that this bug is because the
useNextNotificationsApi is required in the app.json (Doc). But can you add a custom app.json in a Snack project?