Thanks so much for filing an issue or feature request! Please fill out the following (wherever relevant):
Steps to Reproduce
- Released a QA build through TestFlight for iOS and TestFairy for Android
- Released a codepush update targeting that specific version of the app to both platforms (Android and iOS). The update is just a UI change.
- Update is downloaded and installed on both platforms, but the new bundle is only loaded on Android. On iOS, the old bundle is still loaded (even though I can see on AppCenter that the update was successfully downloaded and installed and also can see that on some event tracking we’re doing through mixpanel, so technically the update seems to be downloaded and installed without issues)
What you expected to happen?
I’d expect for the iOS app to load the downloaded and installed codepush update instead of the old one.
- react-native-code-push version: 5.5.3
- react-native version: 0.59.9
- iOS/Android/Windows version: iOS 12.3.1
- Does this reproduce on a debug build or release build? Release
- Does this reproduce on a simulator, or only on a physical device? Physical device
(The more info the faster we will be able to address it!)