Hey guys, Awesome work on this library!
Running into one weird issue. Android only but happening on multiple Android devices that are running a number of apps. The repro is something like:
- Open App
- Let phone sleep for five minutes
- Wake phone
- Push to a firebase Ref (e.g.
The new message is synced to the localCache but NOT to my firebase DB. This is normal, it’s working as if it were offline. I would expect it to sync shortly after but it’s taking over 60 seconds to sync.
adb logcat whenever I try to call
.push I see the message
Calling JS function after bridge has been destroyed
Have you guys ever encountered anything like this / have any idea what’s going on? Thanks!
- Target Platform (e.g. iOS, Android): Android
- Development Operating System (e.g. macOS Sierra, Windows 10):
- Build tools (Xcode or Android Studio version, iOS or Android SDK version, if relevant):
- React Native version (e.g. 0.45.1): 0.44.3
- RNFirebase Version (e.g. 2.0.2): 1.1.0