Step 0: Are you in the right place?
- For issues or feature requests related to
InAppMessagingcode in this repository
file a Github issue.
- If this is a feature request please use the Feature Request template.
- For general technical questions, post a question on StackOverflow
- For general (non-iOS) Firebase discussion, use the firebase-talk
- For backend issues, console issues, and other non-SDK help that does not fall under one
of the above categories, reach out to
- Once you’ve read this section and determined that your issue is appropriate for
this repository, please delete this section.
[REQUIRED] Step 1: Describe your environment
- Xcode version: 13.0
- Firebase SDK version: 8.14.0-beta
- Installation method: CocoaPods
- Firebase Component: In App Messaging
- Target platform(s): iOS
[REQUIRED] Step 2: Describe the problem
Cannot get any form of data in any delegate. InAppMessagingDisplayMessage .appData or even .campaignInfo.campaignName is all nil. I have read that it only happens on testing but even on published campaigns i couldn’t get any data.
Steps to reproduce:
Xcode 13.0 running in a iPhone OS 15.1.
I already have
-FIRDebugEnabled arguments passed on launch.
// TODO(you): code here to reproduce the problem